Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Free to a good home: 4-port Belkin PS2 KVM + cables - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Free to a good home: 4-port Belkin PS2 KVM + cables

I'm clearing out my home office and reluctantly removing old traces of technology (you never know when you're going to need a 9-25 RS232 serial adapter or a bunch of 10-base2 terminators do you?).

One of the things that I'm really reluctant to throw out is a fully working Belkin PS2 4-port KVM plus three complete sets of cables. It works perfectly but all my stuff is USB and DVI now. These things occasionally come up on eBay but they don't sell on auction and buy-it-now prices from dealer are generally around £10 plus P+P and I really can't be arsed putting it up there.

If anyone wants it for free, please let me know. I'll send it to you and you refund me the postage when you get it (probably around £5 I should think).

Manual is here if you're not sure what model this is: http://www.belkin.com/support/dl/soho_series_pt_manual.pdf
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter