Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB Two notes live - Studio & Rec £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB Two notes live

Looking to buy a two notes live
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Thinking of getting the studio version - I have the live it mint condition in its box virtually unused £500 PPG  plus postage - interested?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • wellsyboy said:
    Thinking of getting the studio version - I have the live it mint condition in its box virtually unused £500 PPG  plus postage - interested?
    How do you find the 'live' for clean - light drive tones? I am tempted to get one as I will probably get a better tone using it than running my tube amp on stupid quiet volumes with the speaker cab. I didn't get on with my last attenuator though so I'm slightly sceptical despite the great youtube sounds. 

Cheers,
    Martin