Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Echoline Pedals - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Echoline Pedals

What's Hot
GOBBLEGOBBLE Frets: 7
edited July 2023 in FX
tried them?
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• GOBBLEGOBBLE Frets: 7
    edited August 2016
    :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Welcome to the forum Mr Echoline.

:) 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited September 2017
    Welcome Echoline_Pedals!
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7708
    Yay, more overdrives..

So what makes these stand out from the crowd in a hugely over populated market?
    Like the look though :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7202
    £195 sold direct is high for an overdrive with no provenance, that's £10 more than a Gunshot or Zendrive sold through Andertons.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited January 2017
    :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Here and happy to answer any questions you may have!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Echoline_PedalsEcholine_Pedals Frets: 28
    edited July 2023
    £195 sold direct is high for an overdrive with no provenance, that's £10 more than a Gunshot or Zendrive sold through Andertons.
    £195 is definitely a solid investment in a brand and their products, we totally appreciate that, but we believe that the price of the high end components, extremely detailed build / wiring, rigorous testing and labour that goes into making each of our pedals here in England will hopefully justify the price. But the tone of course, always has the final say!

Hopefully we will gradually build some provenance to back this up
  • £195 sold direct is high for an overdrive with no provenance, that's £10 more than a Gunshot or Zendrive sold through Andertons.
    Just noticed this old thread from back in 2016 and thought it worth resurrecting and mentioning that we actually did listen to the feedback from everyone!

Our new range launched in 2020 when we completely redesigned the pedals to be smaller, easier to build and with a much lower price to the customer… yet we still retained the same parts / quality / consistency.

The player always comes first!

Thanks everyone.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    edited July 2023
    Yay, more overdrives..

So what makes these stand out from the crowd in a hugely over populated market?
    Like the look though
    Some of them are meant to be exact Cornish copies… which makes those models cheap imho.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Just noticed this old thread from back in 2016 and thought it worth resurrecting and mentioning that we actually did listen to the feedback from everyone!

Our new range launched in 2020 when we completely redesigned the pedals to be smaller, easier to build and with a much lower price to the customer… yet we still retained the same parts / quality / consistency.

Thanks everyone.
    Hiya mate, is your Signal Boost a NB3 replica ? I fancy one of these if so…
  • digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 2587

Thanks everyone.
    7 years of further R&D is pretty extreme!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • £195 sold direct is high for an overdrive with no provenance, that's £10 more than a Gunshot or Zendrive sold through Andertons.

Thanks everyone.
    Yep it certainly is, buffer and all! It also resembles Doc Brown's massive-amp dial at the start of Back To The Future... so it is truly awesome.

On a side note, thanks for all the wisdom over the years Waz. I've always enjoyed reading your reviews / opinions on equipment :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited July 2023

Thanks everyone.
    Haha! Can you imagine?! It was just over a year as we started the process in late 2018 and then released the new footprint pedals in 2020. Basically, the pandemic gave us the opportunity to do most of the re-design. A year (or so) to get the chassis design ready, faceplate graphic design & laser etch production, board layout design & production, and then build / physical testing for the initial 5 pedals was hard work, believe me.

Pretty sure 7 years R&D is what Bill Finnegan spent on the Klon!!!
    edited July 2023

Thanks everyone.
    Yep it certainly is, buffer and all! It also resembles Doc Brown's massive-amp dial at the start of Back To The Future... so it is truly awesome.

On a side note, thanks for all the wisdom over the years Waz. I've always enjoyed reading your reviews / opinions on equipment
    That’s very kind of you, thanks :)

The NB3 is one of my favourite pedals.

I’ll order the Signal Boost from you, and write a review when it arrives…

Its my 11th birthday tomorrow (well, 56 - 5+6 = 11; my probable true age), so it’ll be a nice present!

Thanks everyone.

On a side note, thanks for all the wisdom over the years Waz. I've always enjoyed reading your reviews / opinions on equipment

Its my 11th birthday tomorrow (well, 56 - 5+6 = 11; my probable true age), so it’ll be a nice present!
    Thanks so much Waz - hugely appreciated. And a very Happy Birthday for tomorrow! I'll stick some extra swag in the box for you...

Thanks everyone.

Thanks so much Waz - hugely appreciated. And a very Happy Birthday for tomorrow! I'll stick some extra swag in the box for you...
    Thanks again mate !

I've ordered, and it looks cracking =)

I've also bumped a TGP thread for you, which I was only reading yesterday... meant to be !

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KultscharKultschar Frets: 27
    Any plans for a ST2?
    Kultschar said:
    Any plans for a ST2?
    And a P1 whilst you at it ;)
  • Kultschar said:
    Any plans for a ST2?
    I think we've actually concluded our drive pedal exploration for now, so I'd look elsewhere for that one. Who knows in the future though?
    Well, my Signal Driver arrived today, and here is a mini-review :)

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/251526/npd-echoline-signal-driver-a-mini-review?new=1
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30192

Thanks everyone.
    Haha! Can you imagine?! It was just over a year as we started the process in late 2018 and then released the new footprint pedals in 2020. Basically, the pandemic gave us the opportunity to do most of the re-design. A year (or so) to get the chassis design ready, faceplate graphic design & laser etch production, board layout design & production, and then build / physical testing for the initial 5 pedals was hard work, believe me.

Yep- but Finnegan created something original.

You may as well compare da Vinci painting the Mona Lisa with a student artist copying it.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Gassage said:

Thanks everyone.

Yep- but Finnegan created something original.

You may as well compare da Vinci painting the Mona Lisa with a student artist copying it.
    Yep, that's a totally fair point. If you can afford the original version of anyone's design there is no substitute.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Well, my Signal Driver arrived today, and here is a mini-review :)

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/251526/npd-echoline-signal-driver-a-mini-review?new=1
    Thank you for the review @Wazmeister, we really appreciate it!
  • Hi everyone - just a reminder that we’re running a giveaway for a Cornish G-2 clone on Insta if anyone is interested?

We don’t have a huge amount of followers, so chances are pretty decent! Currently about 1 in 50 chance.

Also, happy to chat here and answer any questions you might have about the brand.

Thanks so much :)
    edited August 2023
    Just 3 days left for our Instagram competition everyone! There is only about 100 entries, so chances are very good if you want to win a Cornish G-2 1:1 clone.
    I've entered :)