Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Almost too gobsmacked for words - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Almost too gobsmacked for words

What's Hot

Comments

• What the actual buggery fuck?

Not just the idea, but that they've taken it for enough to seriously consider it.

Just......
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Have we gone back in time? Sounds like they want to send them up the chimney and down the coal mine to earn their keep!
    Old Is Gold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    edited August 2013
    right, so the real headline is  "Childrens families could be charged"   not   "Children could be charged"

"There are rare cases where parents who can offer their children a home again refuse to do so, and this policy also allows us to ask those parents for a contribution towards the cost of their care," said Siobhan Williams, head of children's social care.
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    If I'd had the money as a kid, I'd have paid up.