Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Guitarist wanted ( West Midlands) - Personnel Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Guitarist wanted ( West Midlands)

EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
yes guitarist wanted ( there must be some of those on here somewhere). This is for an old mate's band. I'm slightly vague on the details but they have a pub gig on 19th August and they gig about once a month. I don't think it's pay a dep type money. I think the line up is drums ( he was the drummer in a previous band of mine- that may/ may not be a recommendation!), bass, two guitars and two female vocalists. Sixties stuff and beyond. They have a rehearsal place in Lower Gornal with an in ear set up apparently. I know he always uses electronic drums so I guess that's the heart of it. 
My mate is 63 and the band's ages seem pretty varied so anyone considered. Anyone interested or know anyone who is then contact me via here. 
I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    not sure how they are getting on but I will give this another bump regardless. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9128
    edited August 2016
    I'm guessing they wouldn't want a (slightly rusty) garage rocker right?
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    I'm guessing they wouldn't want a (slightly rusty) garage rocker right?Struggling to imagine it's a you thing TBH.  :3
  • I'm guessing they wouldn't want a (slightly rusty) garage rocker right?Struggling to imagine it's a you thing TBH.  :3
    Lol very diplomatically put my friend. Hope they find something soon