Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What should I listen too on my way home? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

What should I listen too on my way home?

What's Hot
not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
edited August 2013 in Off Topic

I've got my iPod with me (the old Classic, full to the brim)...so first one to suggest an album that's in there wins.

(no physical prize, but I'll give you a Wow)

Go...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    The 27 Dresses soundtrack?
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Sporky said:
    The 27 Dresses soundtrack?
    Nope
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    "Metallica" (1991)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    ddlooping said:
    "Metallica" (1991)

We have a winner.
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    Cool :)
    Good choice there. Got as far as "God that Failed" although I did miss out "Sandman" at the start.
  • Paw - Dragline
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

Damn can we suggest for tomorrow morning?

Pantera Cowboys from hell, should start the day off on the right track.........

Or AC/Dc any album for some high voltage rock'n'roll..........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

edited August 2013
    I tend listen to the radio on the way to work...but I might need suggestions for tomorrow evening. I had Pantera on cassette, never upgraded to a CD or download. ACDC is a possibility. There's more than just rock on there though....
    Beethoven's fifth then ;-)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

Hmmm, not much classical...no opera, but it does have a tiny selection of jazz.

Anastacia

Actually, I might put some Anastacia on tomorrow.

• ftumchftumch Frets: 673
    Vashti bunyon
    ftumch said:
    Vashti bunyon
    Could do, Just another Diamond Day is on there. 
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 673
    ftumch said:
    Vashti bunyon
    Could do, Just another Diamond Day is on there. 

Nice
  • If the weather is good - nice day, try Spirit: The Twelve Dreams of Dr Sardonicus. Always summery music :)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    edited August 2013
    Nice, by Puffy AmiYumi.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4451
    The doors LA Woman