Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Anybody heard the Aspen Spacestation keyboard amp in use? - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Anybody heard the Aspen Spacestation keyboard amp in use?

I'm looking for a keyboard amp that can cope well with acoustic piano patches. Considering various mono powered monitors, but see that thoman are stocking the spacestation, which has a generally good rep for handling stereo patches in the US. Wondered if anyone had come across one in person over here?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Max spl looks a bit on the low side at 106. Good keyboard amps, i.e. those that can decently reproduce an acoustic piano,  are almost non existent in my experience. I abandoned the pursuit of stereo on stage monitoring ages ago. If I was to take it up again I think I would go for in ear monitors.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • horsehorse Frets: 1502
    Max_b3 said:
    Max spl looks a bit on the low side at 106. Good keyboard amps, i.e. those that can decently reproduce an acoustic piano,  are almost non existent in my experience. I abandoned the pursuit of stereo on stage monitoring ages ago. If I was to take it up again I think I would go for in ear monitors.
    Ta - I went for a qsc k10 in the end as a safer bet, running in mono. It's just about loud enough to keep up with the band at rehearsal