Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New to this forum - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New to this forum

hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1790
Hi I've just come over from the music radar forum which now appears to be dead. Just a quick question. I am trying to find how to set an alert that a response has been entered to one of my threads. To subscribe to one I guess is what I want to do. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance
Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited August 2013
    There's a star icon that you can select next to a thread, that subscribes you. But you should also get notifications of posts in your own threads anyway.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    ... and they're called Bookmarks.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306

Sorry, that should read "comments in your own discussions" not "posts in your own threads"

Still getting used to the new lingo!

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Within your profile set up - you can set your Bookmark communications preferences.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1790
    Great. I think I've got it thanks guys
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/