Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). How do we ask for luck on here now, because I need some? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

How do we ask for luck on here now, because I need some?

What's Hot
Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4759
edited August 2013 in Off Topic
May ask for some luck and general good will please?

I've got a job interview tomorrow for a job that I am really mad keen to get.  I've got to give a ten minute presentation, a practical assessment and I believe an actual interview.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Lucky poos is the tradition .....

Big one reserved for you !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BenSirAmosBenSirAmos Frets: 380
    I'll have a dump dedicated to you.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    just posted a firm one in your direction.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• bluenosebluenose Frets: 22
    Gun tèid leat!
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    My morning one will be dedicated to you. :)
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 11742
    You can have this morning's effort since nobody else has claimed it. Good luck. >:D<
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    As lucky poos an get messy, you can have a blast of the lucky riff :-)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

I'm afriad I flushed away a whopper of a turd this morning, it would have been ideal. I think there are some skid marks on my pants you can have though. They're lucky but itchy.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    Good luck Chris -  I'll try to contribute something to the pile ;-)   :)
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2803
    Can we have a new vote symbol in the shape of a lucky turd.

Hope it goes well.

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3532
    Wednesdays early effort will have your name on it.

• Thank you all for your support. The presentation and the practical assessment went well.  I came second, unfortunately there was only one job. 

I have found 3 more jobs I am applying for this Monday, and I've been offered a bit of part time work for a studio. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130

You're in luck, Chris! That Senakot is working a treat!

As long as you're prepared to accept large quantities of liquid donations instead of rather more compact solids, that is?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter