Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FORUM LEGENDS - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FORUM LEGENDS

What's Hot
mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
edited August 2013 in Off Topic

Ok a discussion to nominate forum legends, and why

@Monquixote

@TTony

@Digitalscream

for getting this place going

@Sporky

For getting this place going, dinosaur pyjamas and engineering stuff.

@Clarky for musical knowledge

@Viz

@bigjon

For getting me to go play at some jam nights

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    Awwww, shucks. Although I'd say that @monquixote deserves it more than me. Largely speaking, I just put the server up and twiddled with a couple of plugins ;)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    @emp_fab ; for giving us a temporary home

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22443
    @Octatonic for having a massive penis
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    @icbm for all round amp tech fix it advice.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    Drew -  you've misspelled  "being"

:D

just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    @bertie for being a miserable old scrote

;)

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @Frankus for trying to end jazz racism.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    forum legends... this is different from forum elders?
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    edited August 2013
    Drew_fx said:
    and @Drew_fx for being able to accommodate it so lovingly.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    frankus said:

Yes, as we're all roughly equal in join dates

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    mike_l said:
    frankus said:

Yes, as we're all roughly equal in join dates

Apart from the first 100 who got a special badge/free toaster
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    edited August 2013
    Apart from the first 100 who got a special badge/free toaster
    Still waiting for my free toaster. :(
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Fracking Toasters !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    bertie said:
    Drew -  you've misspelled  "being"

:D

I love you too.
    took yer time...............   :D :D
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    bertie said:
    took yer time...............   :D :D
    Stop PMing me Bertie.
    I won't pee on you whilst wearing a taffeta ball gown-  no matter how many times you ask or how much money you offer me.
    Just leave it.
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    what sort of ball gown will you wear then?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    octatonic said:
    Drew_fx said:
    and @Drew_fx for being able to accommodate it so lovingly.

FFS, get a room, you two!

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    1. The guys who gave us this forum. (this place will feel like The Forum faster than you realise and at that point there will be no going back)

2. ICBM - For finding the time between working on guitars and amps to generously help anybody who needs advice about guitars and amps.

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    I'm nominating Emp, for never ceasing to amaze me with such diverse new projects.

• ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    @ddlooping - Don't forget Mr ddlooping in this, he's been working like a mad thing helping it all run smoothly, (toaster or not) thanks

edited August 2013
    isnt this forum a bit young to have 'legends'  

I wonder what the criteria is that defines a "legend"................... that Prince George,  hes a legend isnt he..................
    Perseus, he's a legend.
    Maybe we should change the title to "Forum Bellends" and let the chips fall where they may ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    fries,   they're called fries - you must remember that from your induction training surely ?
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22443
    They're called Freedom Fries, actually.
    edited August 2013
    they're from a chain store
    okay, that's torn it - you wanna piece of me?!!

okay then.

damn you all to heck.

there I said it.

don't make me lose my rag again, mother fuckers.
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    frankus said:
    don't make me lose my rag again, mother fuckers.
    Calm down, Frank, I've found it. :)
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    @holnrew because he's cool.
    My V key is broken

@:Holnrew, no self-nominations.

So I'll nominate you.

@holnrew because he's the forum joker ;-)