Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Messages not going through - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Messages not going through

I've sent a couple of messages lately. The first went to theguitarweasel on Wednesday asking him to do a couple of Oil City things for me. He's not replied. So I thought well if he can't even be arsed to tell me he's not interested, I'll simply pass. I've been thinking I need to pack it in, so I sent a message to monquixote this morning asking to have my account disabled. Again, no reply. So now I'm wondering are the messages even getting through?
If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    I had the same issue last week, typed out a couple of decent PMs, hit send and they vanished.

@TheOtherDennis, I don't think Ash at Oil City has a huge amount of time to check on here at the mo. It could be worth a quick telephone call to actually talk to him. I've found this the best way to get exactly what I want/need from him.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    I don't have access to a laptop.

Will get back to you later
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    ???
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.