Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Is Gilmour Slightly Losing it Slightly - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Is Gilmour Slightly Losing it Slightly

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    edited August 2013
    The track is featured on a compilation album [The Rod Stewart Sessions 1971 to 1998] featuring rare tracks and some of the original mixes of the Faces material. When they were remastered the guitars were turned down in the mix [the same with some of Rod's early albums when they hit the CD format]. This album has the raunchier Stones-like vibe of the originals. The Faces were a good band ..

Check out this gem ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I must admit I'm gutted to see that, the guy is a Guitar God in my book and one of the few people to inspire me to play the guitar in the first place - hopefully just a real OFF day!!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
    edited August 2013
    I guess it can happen to them all - Here's Eddie also losing it slightly! Head to about 2.20...

• Yeh pretty poor, must have been smokin' pot!!!