Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). ALL SOLD !! Three different bass cases - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

ALL SOLD !! Three different bass cases

TheDarkLordTheDarkLord Frets: 34
edited December 2013 in Misc £
I have three different bass cases that I need to move on. Three quite different things too.

All items now sold!

1. An ABS moulded OEM Precision / Jazz case. I got this with a 2010 Fender USA Jazz which I bought new. The case is in tip-top condition and has lived in the cupboard under the stairs for most of its life. It must have been taken out of the house about half a dozen times in all. It fits either a Precision or Jazz. Looking for £65   

2. A Hiscox bass case which fits a Precision or a Jazz - but will probably fit a lot of other basses too. This one is in okay condition. Minor scuffs here and there, but nothing of any note and no damage of any kind. Metal bits are a bit tarnished here and there - but it's solid. I got this with a Japanese Jazz that I bought on here a few months back - but just don't need it really. Looking for £40

3. A marvelous Fusion luxury double gig bag for electric basses. This takes two electric basses and is real high- quality with lots of padding. It cost me about £150 new - and they can be quite difficult to source. Looking for £50.

For all of the above, I'd rather you picked them up from in somewhere on the South Coast Between Brighton and Southampton - but I can post at your cost. I suspect it might be about a tenner to post any of them - but I'd have to check.

Money, guitars, cars, football, beer and women - roughly in that order.  Also, black things are good.  All hail the Lords Black, Burnel, Cornwell and Greenfield - and Squire Warne.  Currently levelling buildings with a Precision bass for the unrivalled www.daphnedontfloat.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter