Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Guitar Shop Riffs - Technique Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Guitar Shop Riffs

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    It's a very good guitar, but it was only ever going to be a short term deal. 

If they did one with a twin post trem it would be close to a perfect guitar for me as it really can do it all, but as it stands I don't really need the advantages a Floyd brings and thus can't really be doing with the additional headaches it creates (I fully accept this is because I'm stupid not because Floyds are intrinsically flawed)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    It's a very good guitar, but it was only ever going to be a short term deal. 

If they did one with a twin post trem it would be close to a perfect guitar for me as it really can do it all, but as it stands I don't really need the advantages a Floyd brings and thus can't really be doing with the additional headaches it creates (I fully accept this is because I'm stupid not because Floyds are intrinsically flawed)

I think the Andy Timmons model has a non-locking trem.

And don't think of it as stupid, just not aware of how easy Floyds are once you're used to them.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter