Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sabbath in Birmingham tomorrow - long shot.... - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sabbath in Birmingham tomorrow - long shot....

It is a long shot but a friend of mine, due to ill health,  can't go to Sabbath tomorrow night (Sunday) in Birmingham.

She's tried selling the two tickets she has but to no avail.  Therefore she's giving them away on the understanding that you need to pick them up from Eastleigh in Hants, and that you give her a five minute phonecall when Sabbath play Warpigs.

Can't say fairer than that?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Can Clarky and me have 'em please?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    You should contact management and ask for a quick interview and get them to send her an xmas get well message, video that on your phone too! (Shhhh don't tell her!)
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4759
    edited December 2013
    PMed
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 2983

I'm on it Chris.....

• RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 2983
    viz said:
    You should contact management and ask for a quick interview and get them to send her an xmas get well message, video that on your phone too! (Shhhh don't tell her!)

Good shout that Viz - any idea who Sabbath's management is?  Assuming it's not Sharon anymore??