Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy! - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
edited August 2013 in Off Topic
He's not the messiah now, anyway...

The thing that surprised me most was that Messiah is actually the 387th most popular name in the US!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited August 2013

404 - Page Not Found

(of course it's been edited....)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    hadnt PIP already posted that............. have a facepalm..........  :D
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    edited August 2013
    First one, thanks!

:)

Dunno, I tend not to scroll down too far on the mobile version, also hence messing up the link the first time and getting a 404 from not_the_dj. Worthy of another facepalm really.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson