Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Under The Dome...anyone seen it? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Under The Dome...anyone seen it?

What's Hot

Saw a trailer for this on C5 last night after The Walking Dead, looked interesting.

I've just got freeview so I'm guessing you satellite/cable guys got this ages ago.

So is it any good?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    edited August 2013
    Not seen it, but am looking forward.

Edit: C5 has the first UK rights, it's not been on before.

I enjoyed the book :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Lixarto said:
    Not seen it, but am looking forward.

Edit: C5 has the first UK rights, it's not been on before.

I enjoyed the book :)
    You mean I'll actually be able to keep up with the conversations about it! Woo Hoo.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    I watched the first five episodes and it was alright. The characters didn't really grab me and nothing much happened after the first episode so I stopped.

I'll wait for the rest of the country to catch up and decide whether it's any good or not, might go back to it after that.
    All practice and no theory
  • WezVWezV Frets: 15793
    I stopped after 3 episodes
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    Watched two. Seems like Lost, but inland.
    My V key is broken