Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Banzai Order anyone for stuff? - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Banzai Order anyone for stuff?

What's Hot
I'm rustling up a banzai order - initially for 1n100s (80p over there and £5 eaches here) and a few alpha 9mm pots but if you've got stuff you want might be worth putting together an order. ...

what say ye?
A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 7616
    tFB Trader
    Trying to work out what they've got I might need :) never really taken a look at them before.

Likewise if anyone ever wants stuff from Mojotone in the US I do regular orders there.

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    hmm might be a good place for me to pick up my jazzmaster bridge for the bass vi ;) cheers :)
    tFB Trader
    They have many interesting and diverse doodads ...
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    edited August 2013
    bung us a link then -  Mojotone I get, where/who is Banzai ?

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    tFB Trader
    mojotone
    For those who don't know them.

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4255
    If you can be bothered with all the hassle I need 12 of these
    http://www.banzaimusic.com/Amp-style-knob-cream.html

and four of these

http://www.banzaimusic.com/Sun-Dial-Knob.html

PM me if you want to go ahead with it. Happy to PP you the money. No rush for the parts either.
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    http://www.banzaimusic.com Jal, if you'd not seen it already ;)

I can add those hywelg ... I'll send my order on 18/8/13 - so there's the deadline chaps ;)
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Gord, I wish I hadn't looked at that site...could get expensive in the tuna and knob fetish department...

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4255
    frankus said:

I can add those hywelg ... I'll send my order on 18/8/13 - so there's the deadline chaps ;)
    Cheers. PM me with your PP details when you're ready.