Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WANTED: Electronic Drum Kit - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WANTED: Electronic Drum Kit

Anyone got anything FS/FT?

Ideally on a sub-£250 budget...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• got a Roland HD1 if your'e interested(kit on right of pic).. its in superb order lightly used and went to Roland in april under warranty and had the spring and rubber upgrades and a new 1 yr warranty was applied.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Only just noticed this post - for some reason I'm not getting updates via email.

What sort of £££? :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    edited December 2013
    They average about £200 2nd hand on EBay and as the HD-3 has replaced the HD-1 the only new stocks would be NOS and thusly expensive.

The HD-3 is around £570 ish and has some good upgrades if you can stretch to it, mind you they are beginning to appear of Evil bay too at reasonable dough.
  • johnnyurq said:
    They average about £200 2nd hand on EBay and as the HD-3 has replaced the HD-1 the only new stocks would be NOS and thusly expensive.

The HD-3 is around £570 ish and has some good upgrades if you can stretch to it, mind you they are beginning to appear of Evil bay too at reasonable dough.

they fetch a bit more than that but £200 is where I am at -delivery, with the 6 month ish warranty remaining and the spring/rubber upgrades by Roland I think its well worth the price.
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Yes indeedy and my bad.

Up until a few months ago £200 seemed to be the average but they have gone up again, maybe due to scarcity and the rising cost of the HD-3. I was in the market for one then and held off.

For a while they were blowing them out new for £350 to clear the way for the newer model but they seem to be almost that on EBay etc these days.

So based on current prices that is a damned good price for sure and shouldn't hang around long.
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 2983
    Gotta say, that's a great price. I'm sorely tempted - if only I could shift my Strat.......