Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Oh yes now I remember, you were all wondering about my new razor - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Oh yes now I remember, you were all wondering about my new razor

Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
edited August 2013 in Off Topic

Its bloody sharp. But by golly does it shave well. I have a face as smooth as a baby's bottom. Except for the goatie. That's more like a ladies chuff. So I guess I have a face like a baby's bottom with a ladies front bottom grafted to the lower section.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Merkur? Gillete?
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

Merkur 'Futur'

the adjustable one

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    Ooh nice :)

I still have a 23c iirc, but do fancy trying a Futur at some point.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires