Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Bassist sought! Cambridgeshire - Personnel Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Bassist sought! Cambridgeshire

Chaps / Chapesses.

The Flying Aces are in need of a bassist from June onwards. We play Cavern-era Beatles and 50's and 60's rock and roll standards. You can hear us at www.theflyingacesband.com

Can any of the Cambridge Cartel help?

www.theflyingacesband.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4610
    I will keep eyes and ears open man.
    We need a bass player too but for a slightly heavier sound and genre.

I will PM you if I hear of anything.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 906
    Good man, thank you. Our current bassists Bruce Springsteen tribute band is taking off, so along with his day job and other band / depping duties something had to give. Shame as he's great. Might add keys too, change up the sound a little bit.
    www.theflyingacesband.com
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Are you on Facebook? Post an add on one of the Cambs musicians pages and link to it here. I'll share it from there.
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Don't think so, sorry - I don't really know the jam crowd but bj's suggestion will help.
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4389
    edited March 2017
    I only know two, one lives in Luton and the other is in my band and is a tad heavier than the beatles, i shall put the word out though bro