Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Phew, mate it - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Phew, mate it

What's Hot

sorry I'm late, what have I missed so far?

btw the camper made the 700 mile round trip without missing a beat. Ergo, I RULE!

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    mate it? mate what? do I have to buy it dinner 1st? or will it buy me dinner?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

ok fuck

new forum, same old me. I meanted Made it, natch

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Nothing like a f'ed up first post.  :)

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Good to see you back made
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Welcome Carol !

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

Wotcha Decker

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    what's 'e shagged now?
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    The only reason Decker's late is because his camper van broke down.

Ha!!!! That's where you wrong young fellow me lad. 700+ miles, no breakdowns, no oil leaks, no fires. Jobs a good un!!!! I think I'm going invest in a engine bay fire automatic extingusher system though as apparently two T25s burnt down on the M5 on saturday. Eeeek!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    Just make sure you're nowhere near the M25 on the day I need to get to Heathrow for my holiday, in that case.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Ha!!!! That's where you wrong young fellow me lad. 700+ miles, no breakdowns, no oil leaks, no fires. Jobs a good un!!!! I think I'm going invest in a engine bay fire automatic extingusher system though as apparently two T25s burnt down on the M5 on saturday. Eeeek!
    *Mike tries to look innocent of fire starting*

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• bertiebertie Frets: 12145

sorry I'm late, what have I missed so far?

spelling lessons ?
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    Lol. No spell checker installed on the company issue IE9. It is most irritating

• ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to  theFB  Decker. :)
    You can edit the discussion title if you want. ;) 
    What was seen can not be unseen

#-o

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145

#-o
    anyone for tennis......................  LOL
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.

#-o

I want to both wisdom and facepalm him for this ;-)

ah I see .... cannot vs. can not.

deal with it bitches

:-h

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    Where did you go with your van?

I saw a shitload of them in Cullercoats and wondered if you were among them.
    My V key is broken
    A place called Watermouth near Ilfracombe. A very nice part of the world it is too.

• 'Phew, mate it.". Do you breed Pandas?

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • 'Phew, mate it.". Do you breed with Pandas?

Adjusted for accuracy about Carol
    PSN id : snakey33stoo