Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Feeler - PS Vita - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Feeler - PS Vita

What's Hot
DeeTeeDeeTee Frets: 764
edited December 2013 in Misc £
Just testing the waters really. I got this for myself recently as I had a bunch of free games for it from PS Plus, but I've found I just don't use it. Comes with the 4gb memory card, Need for Speed and Virtua Tennis 4. In almost as new condition.

Edit with some details: It's the wi-fi only edition. Price drop to £115 posted. Could be tempted to trade for a guitar, happy to send money for the right deal. Anything LP or singlecut shaped with twin buckers and a hardtail particularly appreciated.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    I might be interested.

How much do you want for it?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DeeTeeDeeTee Frets: 764
    Not sure. £120 plus postage seems about right?
    I'm basing that on the fact that Game are selling them pre-owned for £120 without memory card or games, so I guess that's about right? I forgot to mention it's wifi only and comes with the original Game receipt for warranty purposes.
    tFB Trader
    Is it the PCH-2000 (the newer slim model?)
    No, PCH-1003 (checked the box).
    tFB Trader
    Amazon are doing the newer model with 10 Games for £145 so I'd be interested if it was reet cheap, but otherwise I'll probably grab a new one.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Oh, I didn't know that! What would you consider reet cheap?
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Any interest in a trade for a guitar?
    @Richardj - Always! Depends what it is.
    Well, I've still got the Ibby SA, but not sure if you are sorted for that now. Anything else you need?
    I was tempted by that, but I really prefer hardtails. Usual for me I guess, hardtail, preferably humbuckers. Tele, singlecut, etc etc. Could send cash for the right deal.
    I've got this, which of course isn't any of the the things you're after but is a cracking guitar in every way.

I fancy a new toy!
    That's nice. If I had a decent number 1 guitar at the moment, I'd be tempted. Get thee behind me, Satan!
    There's always a deal to be done!  go on, go on, go on.
    Have you got anything else kicking about? 
  • Any interest in my Ibanez DTX120 mini destroyer? Whereabouts are you?
    I'm between Cheltenham, London and Oxford at the moment (long story). I don't think the destroyer is really my thing, sorry.
    Quick bump as I need the cash. £110 delivered for console, card and games.