Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). MJW 2x12 Custom Orion Combo. - Amp Reviews Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

MJW 2x12 Custom Orion Combo.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    Crikey... See I'm not sure whether to go full-on JCM or get the option you describe. If that actually got the Slash tone then it sounds like it covers clean, crunch and proper distortion. Else I'd go for full-on Slash JCM.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6038
    tFB Trader
    Crikey... See I'm not sure whether to go full-on JCM or get the option you describe. If that actually got the Slash tone then it sounds like it covers clean, crunch and proper distortion. Else I'd go for full-on Slash JCM.
    the option i have is a beast. love it to bits, great tones and searing leads.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Daaaamn.... if it can get the Slash-type tones when boost is kicked in... I don't see the point in having a JCM option at all as you have it ALL there ! Did you ever do any demo vids / clips?
    tFB Trader
    Daaaamn.... if it can get the Slash-type tones when boost is kicked in... I don't see the point in having a JCM option at all as you have it ALL there ! Did you ever do any demo vids / clips?
    Not yet at least..... 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    Look forward to it ;) :D
    tFB Trader
    Look forward to it ;) :D
    You need to order one now though.... No more procrastinating!  :)
    I am... in discussion with Martin. Big thing is plexi vs jcm, that's the major in deciding factor for me. Hopefully proper dual channel doesn't mean two transformers as right now the 12kg weight he quoted is perfect...
    Ooooooh, I can get a plexi sound and boost it to JCM.

Or a JCM and boost it to SLO. Which is what you've got.

Without boost (JCM mode) do you think that covers the Slash tone? If so, I'd get plexi/boost..... else it's JCM/boost.