Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB: Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 Interface with Pod Farm 2 - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB: Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 Interface with Pod Farm 2

Hi all

As title - cash waiting in time for Christmas!

Many thanks

Ben

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    edited December 2013
    I've got one of those in a cupboard somewhere.

How much cash have you got waiting??

[edit]
    Still boxed (though the box is a little tatty) with all discs (pod farm, riff works, ableton lite, reason adapted) and cables.  Looks unused to me.  Certainly unused by me!!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Do you have any pictures? Is it Pod Farm 2 that's included?

Based on ebay I'm thinking about £50-60.

Thanks

Ben

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    Don't have any pics of it - and I'm not at home to take any atm - but it looked like new & unused when I took it out of the box last night.

I've actually no idea what version of Pod Farm it was - just looked at what discs were in there.  Is it a downloadable / upgrade thing, or is it sold separately?

Can let you know later in the week (if you've not found one elsewhere by then).
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Still looking.

Thanks

Ben