Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Early Korean Squier tele and strat. HUGE PRICE DROPS!!! MUST GO. TWINS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!! - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Early Korean Squier tele and strat. HUGE PRICE DROPS!!! MUST GO. TWINS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!

handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 985
edited September 2013 in Guitars £
Standard telecaster in Arctic white. £150
The serial number is CN6... which mean it was made in the cort factory in 1996. Good condition. A few minor dings and hairline cracks to the laquer. The pickup selector switch can be a little temporamental switching to and from the bridge pickup. (Probably just a little solder or switch cleaner needed.) Also the pickguard has some discolouration in lines where a previous owner has had some vinyl graphics on there.

Stratocaster. Desirable E serial number from 1990. SOLD!!!!!
This guitar has the E90.. serial number which means it is one from when production had just moved from Japan to Korea in 1990. The body has a few dings here and there which is to be expected with a 23 year old guitar but the neck is a great shape and in good condition. This is the bullet one strat not to be confused with the cheapo bullet strats of today. The body is 7/8 size so it makes it very comfortable to play. The electrics are a bit crackly but i'm sure it can be sorted with a little pot/switch cleaner spray etc. Also, it is missing one grub screw form the high E saddle. Easily replaced.

These are collection only from near Ipswich. If you would like to arrange a courier I can pack them but i'd rather they are sold as seen and tested. :-) If you want to buy at a distance I can take and supply more photos.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments