Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). No more Fast & Furious films, RIP Paul Walker - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

No more Fast & Furious films, RIP Paul Walker

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I quite liked F&F 'Tokyo Drift'. It was a good post gig come down film.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
    What the hell are 18 year old boys that drive like cunts going to watch now?
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • He still owes me a ten second car!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • A wow for the chart.

Sad.

But my first thought was: "Pity to have to fold so early when you've been dealt such a great hand."
    "Nobody needs more than 20 strats." Mike Landau
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sad, he seemed like a very decent guy.
  • What the hell are 18 year old boys that drive like cunts going to watch now?
    Need for Speed comes out soon.