Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). RIP Bodie - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

RIP Bodie

What's Hot
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• There a bit behind the news over on this site :

http://www.lewiscollins.info/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rprrpr Frets: 302
    Still gets repeated on ITV4.
     I thought he would have made a decent Bond
    He played bass and sung in a few 60's beat groups, including the Mojos. 
  • And the frankly brilliant film 'Who Dares Wins'.

RIP

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • A very talented man by all accounts. The professionals was brilliant. Rest In Peace, Lewis.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    I was watching Strike Back the other night and was reminded of The Professional :)

He was the most awesome person in that show... me and my older brother regularly came to blows as to who was going to be Bodie...

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    :(

Still great fun to watch the old shows.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Ahh :(

A childhood favourite was The Professionals (surprising as it was on ITV and that was almost never actually on).
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • IanpdqIanpdq Frets: 131
    :-<

• carloscarlos Frets: 3252
    Thought this was about The Wire!
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656

ahhhhhh .... too bad. The Professionals were the absolute kings of cool when I was at school. A great, unmissable show.

• The Professionals was worth it for the Wah Wah effect alone.

Dah Dah Dah  Wakka Wakka Wakka Wow Dah Dah Dah Dah

Poor bloke going through that for 5 years, tough on screen and in life.

RIP.

And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.