Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Xbox One! - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Xbox One!

What's Hot
samldr1984samldr1984 Frets: 32
edited November 2013 in Misc £
Hi,
I have a new unopened xbox one for sale. It's the day one release edition with Fifa 14 download.
Just looking to make my money back on the one I have already - £550

I'm in Harrogate and happy for someone to collect. Payment by cash or PayPal. Feel free to message me on 07535617945

Thanks
Sam
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Try the classifieds.

Also, who would pay that for one that won't have a warranty? :\
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Moved
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thanks
  • Sorry, why won't it have a warranty?
  • Anyway, it does have a warranty. It's brand new and unopened.
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 648
    Anyway, it does have a warranty. It's brand new and unopened.

Because the warranty is between the purchaser and the shop?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 3696
    edited November 2013
    *redacted, cba to get involved*
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1628
    edited November 2013
    550? I thought they were 430 quid??

• Limited 'Day 1' Edition? What's the difference to standard pack?
    Seemed like a good idea.....

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    Ebay is full of people with 'launch day' Xbones and PS4s

All hoping to make a few quid extra on the desperate Xmas crowd.

And yet GAME and Tesco and a few others are reporting they all have plenty of stock, and even had more deliveries than expected.

By mid next week some of those people are going to be stuck with 10 consoles they can't even sell for RRP.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
    There's no demand round here, not like previous times. My kids aren't even bothered.
    I play at my dining room table.
  • No wow factor with the new gen - disappointing if you're a gamer
    Seemed like a good idea.....

• RvBRvB Frets: 0
    Deadman said:
    There's no demand round here, not like previous times. My kids aren't even bothered.
    Yeah, mine are the same. Said they'd rather wait until price goes down and any version 1 issues sorted out.