Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The Finest Metal Album of the 90's? - Music Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The Finest Metal Album of the 90's?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ReverendReverend Frets: 4649
    Sepultura peaked by 89.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Good to see 'Rust in Peace' getting mentioned a few times, that was my first thought as well. I don't listen to a lot of that stuff these days but every now and then I stick that one on for the drive home.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

Good to see 'Rust in Peace' getting mentioned a few times, that was my first thought as well. I don't listen to a lot of that stuff these days but every now and then I stick that one on for the drive home.

I don't dare, last time I put it on a 45 minute journey turned into a 20 minute journey....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

•  

mike_l said:

I don't dare, last time I put it on a 45 minute journey turned into a 20 minute journey....
    You literally can't help it.  Once upon a time before I had kids and responsibilities to stay alive for I used to put a great metal album on my iPod on the Motorbike ride home.  It not only makes you slightly more 'positive' on the throttle, it also makes you feel a bit more invincible than you really should on a bike.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

mike_l said:

You literally can't help it.  Once upon a time before I had kids and responsibilities to stay alive for I used to put a great metal album on my iPod on the Motorbike ride home.  It not only makes you slightly more 'positive' on the throttle, it also makes you feel a bit more invincible than you really should on a bike.
    Hence why I drive a Volvo/Chieftan tank....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)