Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Friday is always the boring day on the fourm! - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Friday is always the boring day on the fourm!

What's Hot
Friday night everyone is getting battered and pissing on themselves down some grotty alley when they could be having internetz fun!
Old Is Gold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7749
    I went out, had one drink, went to Tesco Express to buy a Mars bar and was home by 10:15 pm. I have work tomorrow.

Rock. And. Fucking. Roll.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 673
    edited August 2013
    Viz tip: Pretend you've had a great night out by downing a pint of aftershock pssing yourself on the sofa and then phoning a delivery kebab and punching the delivery guy when he knocks screaming 'that was my cab you cnut!'
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • You are a true rebel!
    Old Is Gold
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    It's always quiet at the weekend, when people aren't at work...
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    Friday night is usually piss-up night at Chilli Towers. And last night was no exception. Mrs C is still sleeping it off in another bedroom, due no doubt to me snoring louder than a chainsaw. Incredibly, the kitchen is clear, which can only mean one of us cleared up before crashing. Last night's chilli con carne had a bit too much chilli in it (whoops!), and the extra-hot salsa, meant I've already had two dumps which sounded like a flock of startled sparrows taking flight. I'll probably spend the morning prevaricating about some project or other, although as the weather looks good, I might wander down and play beached whales on the beach.

4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Last time you had a dump like that, you said it looked like a flock of startled sparrows - this time it sounded like one? What sense is next?
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2803
    Saturday is similar, I assumed you were all out "gigging".

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    viz said:
    Last time you had a dump like that, you said it looked like a flock of startled sparrows - this time it sounded like one? What sense is next?

I didn't check the contents of the pan this time, just assumed it was the same, visually.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Wisdom awarded :)
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    By the way, was that you in Margate carnival?

Oh, and I've had another two shits so far. Mrs C is flaked out on the sofa complaining that she's feeling sick.

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    I was out drinking til 1am on Wednesday. That's the latest I've been "out out" for AGES (gigging in my own band aside, but anythign that late has been because I've been getting paid!). I have no idea how people do it regularly and think it's fun!?!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    Oh, and I've had another two shits so far. Mrs C is flaked out on the sofa complaining that she's feeling sick.

I'm not surprised if you keep shitting on the sofar.........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7159
    Friday always used to be the mental religious flamewar day on the old forum as far as I remember......
  • Friday should be about Moths!

From now on I declare every Friday Moth Friday!
    Old Is Gold