Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD . . . Fender 3 saddle bridge Taken from a MIM 72 Reissue Telecaster - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD . . . Fender 3 saddle bridge Taken from a MIM 72 Reissue Telecaster

maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 526
edited December 2013 in Misc £
Now surplus to requirements . . It was originally on my 72 Reissue Telecaster but I replaced it with a 6 Saddle Version from Axesrus . . The guitar is now in the possession of my nephew and that's probably where it will stay . . . price wise ???? £12 and Im open to sensible trades . . Nearly forgot to mention there's a spare set of saddles included with the bridge. They are chrome and exactly the same as the set on the bridge.
Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• dean2371dean2371 Frets: 138
    can I have first refusal, and any chance of a pic?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Thanks for the pic. I'll take it assuming its £12 delivered. PM or email your paypal address please
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 526
    Sorry . . I didn't think £12 plus p&p was expensive . . Postage would only be £3 or thereabouts. I'm open to advice from fellow members . .
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

No problem , just decided it's not for me after all
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Sorry this is late to the party, is this still available? Would you be able to send over to me in France?