Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Gazza Moore Sky Arts tonight - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Gazza Moore Sky Arts tonight

EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
Showing Blues for Jimi which I dont think they have had on before followed by One Night in Dublin.
I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DougDoug Frets: 172
    Bah! no sky,  but got One night in Dublin on dvd ~ excellent!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9107
    Never been much of a Gary Moore fan, but just watched One Night in Dublin and have to say I was very impressed - thanks for the heads-up.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • Yeh, One Night is quite good. Watched about 20 minutes of the Jimi one so far. Like watching a pub blues band. I mean, the best pub blues band you've ever seen and Gary makes it all look so easy but lacking the excitement of One Night.
  • No Sky here either.

Anyone want a guest for the evening?

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Set to record ...

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • not_the_dj;84718" said:
    No Sky here either.

Anyone want a guest for the evening?
    You're a day late otherwise you would have been welcome.

:)

Tonight you would have to help me solve some clues on Only Connect.
  • Oh well.

Anyway it's reminded me to add the DVDs to my Xmas list.

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    I've seen it before, but I will watch it again - thankings :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • Recorded the blues for jimi, but failed to notice the Dublin show was on. Arse biscuits!

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    I've not bothered with the Jimi one, just the Lizzy stuff :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2969
    Lixarto said:
    I've not bothered with the Jimi one, just the Lizzy stuff :)
    Me too, went to bed after he'd done Black Rose with Scott Gorham but that was great.