Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Clearout part MCXXXVii - Scratchplates, Vibramate V5...more to add - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Clearout part MCXXXVii - Scratchplates, Vibramate V5...more to add

JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
edited August 2013 in Guitars £
I've been doing the life laundrette thing, and this is the final step (unless another rock is turned):

1. A Pair of Attenuators 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm, made by MartinW of this and the other parish. These were for an amp upto 15W, but I've never tried them mainly because I've not had a 15W valve amp until recently and I just use the Master volume on that. Haven't got a clue what I paid, so - GONE

2. WD Music Red Tortie Strat 'plate HH - Unused £10 Delivered

3. Lefty Transparent Strat  'plate - £8 Delivered

No, I haven't got a clue why I bought this either. It is LH though, I never noticed until after I did the fotos

4. Vibramate V5 - Fits a LP Jr, SG etc. to put a Genuine Bigsby B5 on without drilling unsightly holes. unopened - £35 Delivered

Not really looking for trades, PP Gift or Bank transfer preferred, I'm in Portishead, J19, M5 if you want to collect etc.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Pm'd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    I'll take the attenuators if they haven't already gone.
    <space for hire>
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    @digitalscream - @Adam_MD had asked about me splitting them, but you have the dibs if not..

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    OK...if he wants one, I'll take the other. I'm not especially bothered which (as long as they're both rated 25W) :)
    <space for hire>
    OK - Adam?

Actually I had in mind they were 15W - though one says 25W so that is probably right. I know they were the same anyway (ahem)

• Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Pm'd again Mark.  I'll need the 8 Ohm one and can send payment when I get home.
    OK Adam - that's cool.

@digitalscream - if you are OK with the 16 tis yours -

Let me have your addresses and I'll get them posted off today

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 2969
    edited August 2013
    Mark
    Looks like I might be about to build a lefty Strat for 'Thing 1' if I do I'll take that see thru plate off of you..

That is as long as you promise to do so something appropriately 'Jooky' on the underside of it prior to dispatch !

I'll let you know
    Sounds like a deal Rob :)

Bump for the Vibramate and other bobbins