Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). UK Custom Pickguards - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

UK Custom Pickguards

chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
edited November 2013 in Making & Modding
I know there are a lot of US sites that offer pickguards but I've struggled in the UK....just found this...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 7616
    tFB Trader
    This is the chap who will be making the custom guard for my Flying V .... very helpful.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • He did a gold mirror guard for my mates epi korina Explorer (possibly the best sounding guitar I've heard...) and it was perfect. Fit great, looked amazing, no nasty sharp edges.
  • Cheers for the link, I need a couple of new ones and don't have a place to make them anymore! :)