Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Dance for my enjoyment? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Dance for my enjoyment?

What's Hot
MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2939
Ok, I'm bored... and waiting for stuff.

Amazon order placed and it should arrive tomorrow and Saturday...

So I'm getting bored and frustrated like waiting for Christmas morning... 

What can I do to keep me entertained?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Was that a request ?

Do you want me to wear the leather chaps again ? - and will you be a bit more careful where you stick the money next time please.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2939
    Well you weren't wearing a g-string or garter, so where else was I to shove the pound coins?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    I'm probably preaching to the choir, but if you haven't seen the 'Honest Movie Trailers' or 'Everything wrong with...' videos on YouTube you must. I lost a good two or three hours laughing my arse off :D
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    IanSavage said:
    I'm probably preaching to the choir, but if you haven't seen the 'Honest Movie Trailers' or 'Everything wrong with...' videos on YouTube you must. I lost a good two or three hours laughing my arse off :D
    Great finds, thanks, you've been Wowed. :D
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5750

You mean you never thought of learning all the positions of the Melodic Minor Scale, in every Key, all over the neck.

Some people just don't have any imagination

<:-P
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
    Not while I'm off work with a knackered shoulder no... 

@Myranda

Ahh, sorry about the Shoulder. I was jesting. Hope it's not too serious and is on the mend.

BUT if you are a right handed Guitarist and it's your right shoulder that is poorly, you needn't pick the scales.

You don't get out of it that easy

;)
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
    Erm... Look! The good year blimp *runs*

As it happens I can't get comfy enough to play or practise anything which is frustrating...

Sorry, just teasing.

Hope your shoulder gets better soon.

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    pick your nose.
    My V key is broken
    Well, is bed time now (trying to keep normal sleeping times so when my shoulder is all better there's not any adjustment period.

Will look into nose picking in the morning
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    right veil no.  7  about to come off......................
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    Having ordered the components for a gaming PC and being all impatient for the last two days I have a processor, hard drive, motherboard, graphics card, power supply... DLC code for three computer games...

Wait... something is missing...

OMG! RAM!

Yes, still waiting for the RAM which is the only component that didn't get a tracking number so I don't know when it's going to arrive - probably today maybe monday... arg!