Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I have a new name..... - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

I have a new name.....

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6038
Just thought I'd let people know.... i have a new fretboard name, should make it easier to find me so thanks for reading and thanks for the support!
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• MossMoss Frets: 2409
    How on Earth are we going to remember it's you?  ;)
    Stop crying, start buying
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 1966
    Well, the guy who makes those groovy pedals isn't gonna be pleased you've nicked his name!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Who were you before?  Were you DaLefty?
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6038
    tFB Trader
    Who were you before?  Were you DaLefty?

darighty
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • OK, so were you really a Major and do you really have an MBE?

• Just seen the pedals! They look great - really classy design, Major!

Best of luck with the new range and show the Yanks how to do it!

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3275

Have you ever seen Lixarto and Thorpy post simultaneously? No no no no no!!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Deijavoo said:

Have you ever seen Lixarto and Thorpy post simultaneously? No no no no no!!
    All this time you've been banging on about that and I thought you were mental.  Sincerest apologies mate.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3275
    Telling you man, these kids and their VPNs. It's enough to start a Daily Express headline.
    tFB Trader
    robwright said:
    OK, so were you really a Major and do you really have an MBE?

yes to both, as strange as that seems.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
    MBE = My Best Effects ;)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7708
    edited September 2015
    robwright said:
    Just seen the pedals! They look great - really classy design, Major!

Best of luck with the new range and show the Yanks how to do it!
    where have you been to have missed these for so long! The fretboard has been (rightly) full of them :) you need to spend more time in the FX section..
  • ThorpyFX;792812" said:
    robwright said:

Although having now seen you on YouTube the lack of a huge moustache is throwing those things into doubt.
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    tFB Trader
    EricTheWeary;793496" said:
    [quote="ThorpyFX;792812"]robwright said:

Although having now seen you on YouTube the lack of a huge moustache is throwing those things into doubt. [/quote]

I'd look like my dad if I grew a moustache!!
  • robwright said:
    Major Woody?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.