Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Wilko & chemo - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Wilko & chemo

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    A brave choice perhaps, given that it seems to be unusual.

But if you know that chemo is only going to give you a few more months of a painful, poor-quality "life" ... I can understand his thinking.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I think it sums he up though.  He has always seemed to live very much in the moment and wanting to be in complete (or as much as possible) control of his destiny.  I have the upmost respect for the fact that every time I hear him interviewed since the cancer announcement he doesn't seem to have changed his principles or raison d'etre.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
    It's gonna be a very sad day when Wilko finally checks out. I'm not looking forward to it.
    I play at my dining room table.