Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Swansea guitarist/bass player available - Personnel Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Swansea guitarist/bass player available

JetfireJetfire Frets: 1583
Guitarist/bass player (or, to put it another way, a pretty reasonable guitarist who owns a bass but is happy to do either) looking to get something going. Material wise Id be looking at the heavier end of the scale in most things but open to suggestions/offers/jamming, whatever. Can travel, I have all my own gear (guitar and bass) but mainly looking at original material. Heres a list of bands I like 

Every Time I Die 
Slayer 
Lamb Of God 
Crowbar 
Architects 
Clutch 
Iron Monkey 
Canvas (the original version), 
Isis 

Not really into this trend for power or operatic metal, give me some heavy riffs!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Not that I'm up for it (not my kind of music I'm afraid), but... what exactly do you mean by "get something going" ?
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1583
    ie jamming/recording riffs/putting ideas down, even if just means a few songs are recorded at the end of it..