Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). And we have a Winner !!!!!!Giveaway danelectro cool cat Drive V2 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

And we have a Winner !!!!!!Giveaway danelectro cool cat Drive V2

jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
edited August 2013 in FX £
And the winner is.........................................................Our very own RocknRollDave!!! who I think is also one one of the few people I haven't flogged something to on here but I could be very very wrong.

PM me your address pal and I'll get it off to you probably on Wednesday. 
"OUR TOSSPOT"
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    Sure why not. I never win anything but worth a shot. Count me in.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Awesomez 

Count me in :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 673
    edited August 2013
    I luvs a raffle, can I play [-O<
  • NPPNPP Frets: 234
    are novices like me allowed in?

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Oh well, if everybody else is :)

Very kind, sir.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
    Any chance this could be moved to fx classifieds? Don't know how I managed to post this here.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • You can move it yourself via the edit tool, just selct a new section from the dropdown list.

• Please may I enter your free competition?

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
    Cheers Ronnie you clever chap:)
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • dean2371dean2371 Frets: 138
    me too please
  • Well count me in then - you beat me to it. I have a little something I was gonna raffle - ill do it after this ones all finished!!
  • rprrpr Frets: 302
    edited August 2013
    Can I play?   :bz
  • Me please
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

Can I be in please?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    Yaaaaay! I'm in!
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1628
    Obviously!
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 474
    Seems almost rude not to join in.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1429
    Count me in dude. Thanks!
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    I won one of yours before, so count me out - but top chap as ever Jon - good on ya :)

• ParkerParker Frets: 958
    Me too please!
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Not for me thanks.

It's been ten months since I played a guitar :-(

Anyway... if it is good enough to have when it's going for free, it was good enough to pay the man for it when he was trying to sell it.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • MickMick Frets: 98
    What a great idea. I'm in, ;)
  • Super Idea. I'm in please.
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7159
    Can I play please?
  • zoglugzoglug Frets: 1
    I woiuldnt mind a chance please!
  • Well might as well join in for a chance.
  • Me too pls!:)
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 6677
    I'll play too.

You can now read my guitar ramblings here http://www.gearnews.com and here https://guitarbomb.com 

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 64
    What a kind idea yes please can I enter

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    nice gesture :)