Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Nuneaton? Want to jam? Clicky here! - Personnel Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Nuneaton? Want to jam? Clicky here!

What's Hot
hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440

Nuneaton-based guitarists seeks like minded individual or individuals for fun times and maybe more. Age/looks unimportant, GSOH a must.

Hehe.

I'm looking to put something together to create original music. My influences are many and varied and I'm always looking to broaden my musical horizons.

I'm also interested in doing some covers.

Basically, I just want to be playing with some other people! I've only ever gigged as part of a panto band from a band loft and I want to actually play on stage. I'm a reasonable standard, but I'm no shredder.

If you're interested them PM me.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    edited July 2015

Anyone?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    I could be up for a jam sometime. Based on Kenilworth.

I play in a covers band as it is, but something else to run alongside that could be fun.
    Sweet, I'll PM you soon and we'll sort something out :)

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22443
    hobbio said:

Anyone?

Nuneaton's changed a bit since I was there last!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    This is what it looks like now they've moved the tramps on.

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Im in wolves but have family in Nuneaton (I was bought up there) Id be happy to have a jam :)
    Deffo mate, let me know when you're next over :)

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2016
    In Walsall, my mate is trying some Open mic nights locally,  your welcome to come over and join in ?

Also some open mic at the Redstar football Aldridge club this weekend, your welcome to call in, I will be tghere most of Saturday and we are doing an hour about 7.00pm. 

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    Walsall's a bit far, and I'm looking to jam a bit before I attempt to play in front of people. My stage fright is terrible! Once I've gotten over that I'll pop over though, for sure.

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2016
    Its too far...what sort of stuff you want to jam ..?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    I'm actually quite easy, I just want to be playing with people.