Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Best guitar for a grand or under? - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Best guitar for a grand or under?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mike257mike257 Frets: 363
    Hell, my '04 USA Tele has all but cured my guitar GAS. I think I got lucky with a good example as it smokes other US Teles I've compared side by side for pure playability. I'm almost disappointed if I have to use a different guitar.

Cost me £425 and a bit of petrol money. Bargain.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 363
    IanSavage;7097 said:

This. With the addition of a well-chosen secondhand Gordon Smith as well (I hear horror stories about mismatched four-or-five-piece bodies, but mine is fucking amazing). 
    I've never heard a bad word about a Gordon Smith, and the early prototype Galaxy my ex-bandmate owned was one of the most jaw-droppingly nice instruments I've ever had the pleasure of playing. I think they're a great shout for this list!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • kelvinburnkelvinburn Frets: 156
    Guild S100 Polara?