Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Looking for Andre Rieu (seriously) tickets for Dublin/Belfast.. - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Looking for Andre Rieu (seriously) tickets for Dublin/Belfast..

Hi folks...
Help make my Xmas a fantastic one so I can get my parents in law off to see mr Rieu twanging his fiddle for all the purple rinse brigade.
I know its a long shot but if anyone has mistakingly bought themselves 2 tickets to Mr Rieu instead of the Black Sabbath gig or whatever, im definitely interested ;)

Thanks folks,
long oshot I know but guitar forums are weird places............

;)
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 590
    Good luck with that..............I been watching Mr Rieu on sky arts doing shows from Vienna to New York & I love it. I could go see one of them myself. And my usual fix could be Floyd, Purple or Dream Theatre.

Great present idea.... & you don't have to be in the purple rinse brigade either.

Hope you find them

Cheers
    Baz
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thanks Baz .... not knockin the classics (on a bit of a Wolfsbane trip atm!) and I got them tickets about 2 years ago for belfast...

Im sure its a class gig - scary musicianship ....   
    Watched a gig of the proms not too long ago and I was enthralled... nuts the ability these folks have..

But it is nice to be in front of a half stack with the flares flappin in the sonic boom... innit? ;)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 590
    Yep, you are right there LOL

Even better with a blazing full stack of marshall majors thumping out...ah the 70's were so brill haha

Cheers
    Baz