Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sorted...... Fender Twisted Tele Neck Pickup - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sorted...... Fender Twisted Tele Neck Pickup

ChiliwailerChiliwailer Frets: 104
edited June 2015 in Parts £
got one Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6460
    Fascinated to know why you say 'not from a Baja'?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ChiliwailerChiliwailer Frets: 104
    edited June 2015
    Chalky said:
    Fascinated to know why you say 'not from a Baja'?

Just that i read in a few places that the Baja ones with the green wire may be not 'true' custom shop, whatever that means, it's going in to a CS Nocaster so I'd like it to be the 'correct' one. Could be a load of tosh, who knows?!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6460
    edited June 2015
    Er, I think that's bollocks. Like a lot of internet opinion - just regurgitated from other...er, mistaken fools :) I only have 4 twisted teles, including 1 in a Custom Shop tele and 1 in a Masterbuilt tele. Not conclusive of course... ;)
  • ChiliwailerChiliwailer Frets: 104
    Chalky said:
    Er, I think that's bollocks. Like a lot of internet opinion - just regurgitated from other...er, mistaken fools :) I only have 4 twisted teles, including 1 in a Custom Shop tele and 1 in a Masterbuilt tele. Not conclusive of course... ;)

"Not conclusive of course" - but correct according to Fender USA and UK. Cheers :)