Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FT Gibson Top Hat Knobs in amber set of 4 SORTED - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FT Gibson Top Hat Knobs in amber set of 4 SORTED

Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1170
edited June 2015 in Parts £

Bugger, bought the wrong colour. Anyone got a set of black top hats we could swap? Oh, or cream top hats, that might work too.

They're brand new, been on the guitar for less than 24hrs. Can send the Gibson packaging with them if you want.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/Rowby1/Knobs/Knobs_zps6tjp3ekk.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    edited June 2015
    I might be able to get hold of some black speed knobs if they will work? That would be around the 12th of June though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 531
    edited June 2015
    got a set of Blk/silver reflectors if that's any good? or Blk speed Knobs??
    and a set of gold top hats too ;)

• Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1170

Had gold speed knobs on it before but thanks for the offer anyway.

Reflectors? Have to go google that.

Oh yes, reflectors in black and silver, two volume two tone, ideal.

Swap okay? PM me.

incoming

Knobs arrived and fitted to my guitar. Looking great, reflectors look perfect for it.

Big thank you!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/Rowby1/Guitars/Gibson%20Les%20Paul%20Standard_zpsyh5nsgn6.jpg

Looks great Rob' and your very welcome ;)