Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD - 3 x Red Rhodes Velvet Hammer pickups - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD - 3 x Red Rhodes Velvet Hammer pickups

robwrightrobwright Frets: 733
edited July 2015 in Parts £
I have these in a Warmoth Tele that I was intending to sell but with the market more depressed than Charles Kennedy's Wine Merchant, I have decided to bring it back to a more standard Tele configuration with a Mojo Pre CBS and an Iron Gear mini HB in the neck (nearly standard, anyway!).

So, thinking of selling the Velvet Hammers (made by by legendary pedal steel player, Red Rhodes). Some high profile users (Clarence White, James Burton) and quite rare - they are great sounding pups!

Hard to put a value on but the last one on ebay sold for £60, so I'm going with £160 delivered for the set.

Here they are in the Tele:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 733
    Bump

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Any interest?

Anyone heard of them?

Is the price right?

Day-of-rest-bump!

Decided they is keepers!