Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTD: Boss DD5 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTD: Boss DD5

BidleyBidley Frets: 2890
edited August 2013 in FX £

Ok, so I've decided tap tempo is a thing I could really do with. I'm after a Boss DD5 now, the DD7 would be overkill as I've just bought a Zoom MS70CDR which covers all the mad stuff.

I have a Boss DD6 and an EHX LPB-1 to trade, or I can do cash.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2890
    Speculative bump?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    If you can stretch your budget a bit, I can sell you a DD-7 with a Loopmaster tap tempo switch for £110. Minty with box etc.
    Tempting, how much would you ask for without the TT switch? I already have one, you see...
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    Ah yes, didn't see that. Cost me a ton a few weeks back. Just not doing it for me so its yours for that including shipping.
    Ah, bit out of my price range, that. If some cash materialises then I'll shout you. Thanks though :)

Bump!

After a Boss DD5 ideally. Surely someone has one kicking around?

• JD50JD50 Frets: 638
    I have a dd5, what's the difference between that and the dd6?
    edited August 2013
    The DD5 has an external tap tempo switch jack, the DD6 hasn't. With the DD6, You have to hold the footswitch down for 3 seconds, then tap your tempo in. But then it does have reverse mode, warp etc. I just want the external tap tempo function.
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 638
    Dd5 has reverse too, what's warp mode?
    @JD50

If you hold the footswitch down in warp mode it sends the effect into crazy oscillation.

Are you wanting rid of your DD5? :)
    Hopeful bump.