Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). HK Lucas 2000 watt PA £1250, £3500 new! - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

HK Lucas 2000 watt PA £1250, £3500 new!

Hi Guys clearing some studio space and I have the Lucas 2000 surplus to requirement, It is the 2000 watt system not the DJ one that looks similar. I have used this with a 5 piece rock band everything mic'd in rooms with 500+ people with ease. It had a new pre-amp board fitted a year or so ago and has only been used once since then. I have just fired it up and left an IPOD playing through it at volume for a whole album and everything seems peachy with it. Sold as seen as I have not used it in anger for over a year, any inspection welcome I am near Chichester. I can deliver within 50 miles also. These were £3500 new and the cheapest I can find on Ebay is £1575, so £1250 is my price.

I have been in a resident band for the past year so really have no need for this great rig anymore.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter