Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Maine club reverb head - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Maine club reverb head

ive just acquired this amp and I cant seem to find anything about it online.i wondered if anyone could shed some light on it for me. the model is number 50c and serial number 9432 supply 200/250 vac 50 hz 2x 5 amp

thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    Quite nice amps, for their time. They were British-made, in the mid to late 1970s and I think into the early 80s. The build quality is pretty high, and the combos usually were fitted with decent Celestion speakers.

They're not worth a lot now, and the overdrive on the guitar ones is quite dated-sounding, but they still have a good solid clean tone and should take pedals well I think.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4052
    There is a two 12 model in my local shop, used to use one years ago. Good little amp for its day.