Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Awesome version of 'Hit Me' followed by some Prince... - Bass Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Awesome version of 'Hit Me' followed by some Prince...

What's Hot
fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhemzPTYdJE

Very nice indeed with the great Paul Turner on bass.
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DavidReesDavidRees Frets: 293

very nice Fretmeister ...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • All I can say is simply fucking brilliant.  When that singer was on X Factor he was one of very few things that has ever impressed me on the show.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6075
    edited October 2013
    Very tasty. I stole this for Facebook and my muso friends were (both) suitably impressed too.

• daveyhdaveyh Frets: 648
    nice
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 698
    I'm not sure about the vocals, but everything else...c'est fantastique!
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
  • Awesome version. Remember when I first tried learning Hit Me and was surprised at how hard it was to get fingers working properly. Got the joys of learning it again once I get a bass again... Waiting on Mr Shuker now.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2022
    nice :D
  • Awesome, actually I really like a few of their things having had a listen to them now  =D>
  • Very groovy baby  :)
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • Enjoyed that immensely.
    "Hit Me" was always an excellent track, sensitively interpreted vocals too.
    Great playing, thanks fretmeister

• Clean funky guitar FTW!
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Groovy !  Vocals need something more though. Some backing singer lines on Alphabet St definitely.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • davewwdaveww Frets: 165
    Lovely - enjoyed that  :D
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2339
    Like that a lot :)

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    Is that Rob Harris on guitar? 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    Yes!